Queenscourt Hospice is on Town Lane, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 6RE
Travelling from the South to Queenscourt Hospice
We would suggest you use the M6 motorway when travelling from the South.
- Ignore signposts to Southport until you reach Junction 26.
- Exit the M6 at Junction 26 and join the M58.
- Continue along the M58 and exit at Junction 3 follow the signs for Southport via Ormskirk.
- Follow the signs for the A570. Continue along the A570 until you reach a large roundabout on the outskirts of Southport - there is a McDonalds and a Tesco Store on the left hand side and a B&Q on the right.
- Turn left at the roundabout and just past a Toyota dealer on the right, cross a small roundabout and the first turn on the right is Queenscourt Hospice.
Travelling from the North to Queenscourt Hospice
- When approaching from the North along the M6 motorway, exit at junction 31.
- Follow signs for the A59 signposted Preston and then follow the signs for Southport.
- Continue along the A59 and follow signs for the A565 to the centre of Southport.
- On approaching the centre of Southport along the main street, Lord street, continue until you reach a set of traffic lights with the Scarisbrick Hotel on the right hand side (get into LEFT hand lane)
- Turn LEFT at these lights and continue up Eastbank Street, going straight ahead at the roundabout on to Scarisbrick New Road.
- Continue along Scarisbrick New Road until you approach a large roundabout (get into RIGHT hand lane)
- Turn RIGHT into Town Lane passing a McDonalds and Tesco store on your left and a Toyota dealer on your right.
- Go straight across the small roundabout and Queenscourt Hospice is the first turn on the right